HUNTINGTON aka ALL SAINTS CEMETERY

 

Owned by the Episcopal Diocese, Parcel #22-12-27-0000-0340-0010 Part of NE 1/4 of Section 22 described as Huntington Block 35, lots 1 & 2, OR 613 P 1579.  Take CR 308 west out of Crescent City for approximately 2.5 miles (approximately 900 feet across railroad).  Turn right on North  Bidwell Road, an unmarked narrow dirt lane to the right just before “the Flower Hut”.  Go approximately 290 feet to cemetery on right.  The graves are about 50 feet off road near two oak trees in a small hammock surrounded by a fernery owned by Paul Causey.  Hammock is very overgrown with trees, vines and underbrush. 

 

The All Saints Episcopal Church used to stand along side it until the building was moved to Jacksonville in the 1940s.  The grave stones are hard to see from road.  Cemetery is located to the north west of an old, dilapidated hotel.  Two head stones were found.  There were also pieces of wooden crosses to the left of the Ryals child’s grave, and another piece just east of the Hanna stones.  CRESCENT CITY QUAD.  N 29o 26.501 W 81o 33.366.  (Abandoned/Neglected).

 HOME

 

LAST NAME

FIRST NAME

BIRTH

DEATH

COMMENTS (sic)

HANNA

SANDRA

 

11/30/1934

INFANT DAUGHTERS OF MARK AND LUCILLE HANNA

HANNA

CAROL

 

5/17/1930

INFANT DAUGHTERS OF MARK AND LUCILLE HANNA

RYALS

FLORENCE M.

10/23/1906

11/23/1906

 

 

Last updated 3/11/2011

HOME

 

Hit Counter